- Certification by a Professional Land Surveyor,
- Independent certification of dredge quantities,
- Integrated Solutions to all survey related project issues
- Fully insured surveying services
As with all of MSE’s services, when you choose Meridian you are choosing a firm that is responsive and experienced. We can mobilize our crews on an emergency basis with little notice. Our turnaround time is one of the best in the industry and we continue to be responsive to your needs during peak seasons of business.
Our equipment includes:
- 27 foot diesel aluminum John Boat
- 19 foot Boston Whaler Nantucket ETEC 150
- 17 foot Boston Whaler Montauk ETEC 90
- 12 foot launch for shallow water & envirosurveys 4HP ultra low emissions
- Innerspace Technology, Inc Model 455 Echo Sounder
- Hydrolite (Seafloor Systems)
- Trimble R8 GPS GNSS using RTK (Real Time Kinematic) method
- Hypack (Hydrographic Survey Software) for data collection and post processing
- Trimble VX and Trimble S6 Total Stations
- Multi-Beam systems
- Side Scan system
- Hypack Sweep
Our surveys meet the standard of care established by the Army Corps of Engineers. We routinely conduct quality assurance checks and tests, giving our clients accurate, reliable results.
Data reduction and analysis
After the field data is collected, our trained staff will examine the data for quality and prepare a deliverable. Deliverables can be in a variety of CAD or GIS formats or can be provided in hardcopy. At our client’s request, we can provide reports documenting the procedures used to collect and reduce data. We are flexible and ready to work with you to provide your data in the format best suited for your needs.
Please Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation about your Hydrographic Surveying Needs.